Friday 29 October 2010

Let's get old old fashioned, do it like they did in '43.

I went to Harris the other day to collect some lenses from my amazing friend Aonghas. He had borrowed them to take photos at his friends wedding. Needless to say the photographs were beautiful. I'm very jealous at how talented he is. ...Anyway, i gave him some film from my spinner 360 to scan and put on the computer to email me. He's got a special negative scanner to do this. I've only got three back so far but i'm so happy with how they've turned out. Here's one photo from it. It was taken in ness by my little cousin Catriona. She's aged ten. This camera is pretty amazing. I'm very glad i invested in it. 

Hope you guys are happy. Speak soon. 
L. <3

2 comments:

  1. hi
    I'm a Taiwanese.
    I just want to ask you a question about this article topic?
    I konw it's from the song "old old fashioned" lyrics, but I don't know the meaning of this sentence.
    Do you know what does '43 mean?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, sorry i just noticed i had a comment- new to all this! '43 means the year 1943. without television i guess, and computers!

    ReplyDelete